Thursday, August 9, 2007

i was going to write about procrastinating

But the anxiety I usually feel the day or so before I leave for a trip kicked in and I stopped procrastinating and started packing. And whoo-boy, I must say, there's nothing better than a comprehensive to-pack list (the bougie step-sister of the "to-do" list).

My list ended up on the back of an envelope, but if I had time I would have used this fancy listin' paper. (It even has velcro on the back so you can stick it to important places.)

And hey, the listin' pleasure doesn't stop at trips. These "to due" lists come in varieties for all sorts of situations.

[To due list, $5 from rhymes with twee]

1 comments:

Leigh K. said...

hey, i found your post about my "to due" lists via a google search. i just wanted to say thanks! i know it may seem a bit OCD, but they come in pretty handy!